There are no words when it comes to cheesecake, it really is the ultimate indulgence for a majority of us. The creaminess alongside the melt-in-your-mouth texture of a slice of cheesecake is irresistible. Although we can easily get them from stores, but since we’re all stuck at home right now, why not try making it? With that said, here’s a no-bake mango cheesecake recipe to satiate all your cheesecake cravings.
Make Your Very Own No-Bake Mango Cheesecake At Home
We know that a slice of cheesecake is yummy but the work that goes behind the cake is no easy feat. While it may take more ingredients and steps to perfect this recipe, we guarantee you that the outcome is finger-licking good. Also, considering the fact that it’s now the mango season, let’s make the best of this fruity season then, shall we? Let’s go.
70g melted butter
10-20 pcs of Marie Biscuits/Digestive cookies (amount depends on the size of mould)
2 ripe mangoes
2 spoons of caster sugar
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
200ml Embargo Whipped Cream
80g Caster Sugar
1 tablespoon of agar powder
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
3-4 tablespoons of mango puree
(D)–Mango Jelly Topping
1/2 tablespoon of agar powder
250g Mango Puree
- Crush the biscuits and mix with melted butter
- Once mixed well, pour the base into the tray and press it until it fits the entire tray
- Blend ingredients (B) and add a little water if the mixture gets too thick. Sieve the mixture to get only the finest texture.
- Add in room temperature cream cheese into a bowl and flatten it with a rubber spatula.
- Add in sugar to the cream cheese and mix well until sugar dissolves. Then, pour in lemon juice and mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipped cream and then chill it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes so it has a soft peak.
- Then, combine the whipped cream with the cream cheese mixture and mix well. Pour in mango puree and mix them all well. Tip: Set aside some portion of mango puree for topping.
- Dissolve the agar powder and continuously stir it so it doesn’t clump together. Then, add the agar powder into the cheesecake mixture and continue mixing.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and chill it for 1-2 hours or until it sets.
- Dissolve some agar powder and then add in the remaining portion of mango puree and mix well.
- Pour the mango topping on top of the chilled cheesecake
- Refrigerate overnight.
Have A Fun Time Baking!
And there you have it, your very own no-bake Mango Cheesecake made at home. It’s now time to enjoy a great tea time cake with your loved ones. Let us know how it goes and if it’s a tried and tested recipe, you now have baking as an additional talent.
This recipe is by @SyazaSyhndh
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Johor community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!