How does a quick getaway sound to you right now? With the National Day holiday just around the corner, it is time to start planning your holiday! Well, if you’re still scratching your head as to where you should visit this time, we’re here to help you out. Take a trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with AirAsia from only RM129 and explore these 15 NEW things that we have listed below. You’re welcome!
Fly From Penang To Ho Chi Minh City With AirAsia For Only RM129!
1. Head up to Saigon Skydeck inside the 124th tallest building in the world and bask in the breathtaking view.
2. Explore 20,000 documents, artifacts, photos, and films at the War Remnants Museum.
3. Visit the biggest road of Ho Chi Minh City; the Nguyen Hue Walking Street on foot and enjoy street shows, local eateries, and more.
4. Admire the Pink Church & Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon’s European-inspired architecture.
5. Imagine Vietnam 200 years ago along the Mekong Delta where boats, houses, and even markets float upon the canals.
6. For a bird’s eye view of the streets take a Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
7. Book lovers, explore an entire street dedicated to books at Nguyen Van Binh Book Street.
8. You simply can’t miss out on Vietnam’s street food like Pho, Banh Mi, Egg Coffee and more.
9. Visit the Saigon Central Post Office that will take you back in the time to Europe in the early 1900s.
10. Catch a fast boat to the mangroves in Cần Giờ Biosphere Reserve.
11. Little Tokyo or Little Japan Saigon will make you feel like you’re visiting a mini version of Japan.
12. Check out Giang Dien Waterfall and admire one of nature’s wonders.
13. Go cafe-hopping in Ho Chi Minh and be sure to try out their authentic egg coffee or egg chocolate.
14. Ao Dai Museum was built and established by fashion designer Sy Hoang and here, you can explore approximately 150 ao dai designs.
15. Visit the most famous architectural Buddhist temple in the South of Vietnam, Chùa Vĩnh Tràng.
A Trip To Ho Chi Minh City, Anyone?
With so many exciting things that you can check out at Ho Chi Minh City, what are you waiting for? Psst, if you book your flight tickets with AirAsia, you can even get them from only RM159 onwards (fly from Penang) and RM169 onwards (fly from Johor Bahru)!
Travel Period & Fare:
15/8/2022 – 18/4/2023 @ RM159 (from Penang), RM169 (from Johor Bahru)
Booking Period: Now till 21/8/2022.
Book your tickets here: https://app.airasia.com/F4uy/n6thmtqg
Now Playing, Catch New Episodes Every Friday At 7PM
New Shopee Deals: https://shp.ee/mwksseq
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.