Covid-19 positive cases in Johor increased again with 571 new cases recorded today with the highest number of cases is in the Kulai district. With the addition of 88 new clusters, this makes the cumulative active clusters in the state are 388 clusters.
COVID-19 Johor: As Of Today, Muar Have The Highest Cases In Johor
The clusters that still active in Johor are:
- Belati Cluster in Tebrau sub-district
- Rengit Sentral Cluster (Pengerang sub-district)
- Wawasan Gading Cluster (Simpang Kanan sub-district)
- Harum Cluster (Plentong sub-district)
- Dewani Cluster(Tebrau sub-district)
- Jalan Perindustrian cluster (Senai sub-district)
- Kampung Baharu Cluster (Jelutong sub-district)
- Pekeliling Cluster (Plentong sub-district)
- Tembok Choh Cluster (Pulai sub-district)
- Bukit Pasir Cluster (Sg Raya sub-district)
In addition, the Ministry of Health of Johor issued a 14-days movement # COVID19 case in Johor distribution by district (24 December 2020 to 6 Jan 2021) to show the cumulative Covid-19 cases reported to 7,899 cases. 3,552 cases have been recovered while 4,205 active cases have been segregated and given hospital treatment.
Stay Safe, Johoreans!
Let’s all take good care of our personal hygiene and wherever we may be, remember to stay safe. Also, before we go, don’t forget your mask when out in public and a 1-meter social distancing!
Also Read: People And Places Cafe Returns With A Brand New Industrial Themed Brunch Spot
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Johor community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!