We know, baking and cooking sometimes may be tough. So, we are always on the lookout for something that can ease the process without lessening the quality of the dish! Lucky you, we’ve found something extraordinary that will reduce the number of ingredients needed yet still has the same flavour kick! Yes, it’s flavoured butter! With that, here are two improved recipes using the SCS Spreadable Butter for you to try and experience the magic yourself.
SCS Spreadable Butter Now Comes In Two NEW Flavours!
SCS Butter has been around since 1905 and had plenty of time to become a common fixture in kitchens. Its creamy, rich and buttery taste produced by 100% grass-fed cow’s milk plus, the unique signature aroma that comes from the doubled churning process is what makes SCS Butter a favourite ingredient in both Malaysia and Singapore households!
Although they have successfully launched a range of other dairy products, SCS is always in a poised position to create new product extensions to complement their classic butter range. The latest product to the SCS family is none other than SCS Butterscotch Spreadable Butter and SCS Rosemary & Herbs Spreadable Butter!
The moment we heard of them, we were so excited to try them! The silky texture is what makes it so easy for baking and cooking – you don’t need to thaw. You also won’t be needing extra ingredients to add flavour because this All-In-1 tub Spreadable Butter will help you save the fuss, save time and save money!
While you’re at it, check out these two improved recipes using SCS Spreadable Butters:
Recipe #1: Apple Butterscotch Roll Using SCS Butterscotch Spreadable Butter
- SCS Butterscotch Spreadable Butter (for spreading)
- 1 tbsp SCS Butterscotch Spreadable Butter (for apple filling)
- 2 medium apples (peeled, diced)
- 2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 10 bread slices
- ½ cup cinnamon powder + ⅓ cup sugar
- A pinch of salt
1. Place SCS Butterscotch Spreadable Butter, diced apple, sugar, salt and cinnamon powder in a small saucepan.
2. Cook over low heat for about 3 minutes until the apple starts to soften. Set aside to let it cool.
3. In a bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon powder and set aside.
4. In another bowl, beat eggs with milk and set aside.
5. Flatten bread slices using a rolling pin.
6. Spread SCS Butterscotch Spreadable Butter evenly on each slice of bread.
7. Add about 1 – 2 tsp of apples and roll up each slice.
8. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and melt about 1 tbsp of SCS Salted Spreadable Butter.
9. Dip each roll in egg mixture and cook on each side until golden brown.
10. Roll into the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Recipe #2: Cheddar-Herb Scones With SCS Rosemary & Herbs Spreadable Butter
- 170g SCS Rosemary & Herbs Spreadable Butter (cold)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp SCS Rosemary & Herb Spreadable Butter (melted, for brushing)
- 2 tbsp fresh dill sprigs (chopped, for sprinkling)
- 2 tbsp carrots (grated, for sprinkling)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
3. Toss the cold SCS Rosemary & Herbs Spreadable Butter and cheese. Stir through with a fork.
4. Add the eggs and heavy cream. Fold to combine.
5. Turn out onto a very lightly floured board and flatten out into a 1-inch thick.
6. Cut out the scones and place them on the baking tray at least 1-2 inches apart.
7. Brush the tops with melted SCS Rosemary & Herbs Spreadable Butter. Sprinkle some dill and carrots.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 20-25 minutes on the cooling rack.
Relish Your Kitchen Skills With SCS Spreadable Butters Now!
Seriously, baking and cooking have never been easier. With the NEW SCS Spreadable Butters, be bold and adventurous with your recipes! Do share it with us on your social media. While you’re at it, check out more fun and easy recipes on SCS Facebook! Pst! We do have another two recipes coming up, so stay tuned alright? That’s all for now, happy cooking!
Available now in:
- AEON BiG
- TF Value-Mart
- The Store
- Village Grocer
Now Playing, Catch New Episodes Every Friday At 7PM
Track your parcel: https://trackie.my
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.