Hello, our dearest foodies! How is everyone doing? While the internet is filled with dessert recipes, sometimes it’s just the work and effort that kicks us off from actually making it. If you are indeed agreeing with us, then today’s post is for you. Using only 7 ingredients and a frying pan, today we will be sharing an effortless recipe to make Mango Crepe Pancake!
Mango Crepe Pancake: A Simple Way To Satisfy Your Crepe Cake Cravings
Crepe cakes are great. There is just something about these thin chewy layers that go so well with cream. While crepe cakes take quite some time to make, here’s something you can do to satisfy those cravings. Using the same ingredients as crepe cake, you can now make your very own Crepe Pancake. To make it better, today we are going to show you how to make a mango flavoured one!
Ingredients (A) – Crepe Batter
- 15g butter
- 15g sugar
- 1 egg
- 130g milk
- 50g cake flour
Ingredients (B) – Cream Fillings
- 250g whipping cream
- 18g sugar
1. Begin by melting butter and add in the egg and 15g of sugar. Mix until all the sugar is dissolved, add in milk and continue to stir.
2. Then, sift the flour and add it into the butter mixture. Pour the whole mixture through a sieve and put aside.
3. Heat it up a pan under low heat. Scoop a ladle of the crepe batter and pour it to the centre of the pan. Gently swirl the batter around to form a thin layer.
4. Cook the crepe for around 10 seconds and remove from the pan.
5. Peel away the skin from the mango and cut them into cubes. Then, add whipping cream and 18g of sugar to a bowl and whip until stiff peaks form.
6. Assemble the mango pancake by placing a spoonful of whipping cream and a mango cube on a crepe. Then, add another spoonful of whipping cream on top of the mango and wrap the crepe around it.
7. Place the mango pancake in the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy!
A Perfect Sweet Treat To Kick Off The Heat
Sweet mango cube that is wrapped around fluffy cream and chewy crepe, this is a treat perfect for everyone! Without the hustle to assemble each layer like a crepe cake, just wrap up the whipping cream and mango and you’re good to go! Additionally, just remember to swirl the batter quickly when you cook the crepe. Otherwise, it’ll be too thick to wrap. Anyways, we hope you’ll enjoy this and let us know how you went with it.
This recipe is by 533404856 (RED)
Hello, there! Being a part of the F&B community, we believe that it is important to help each other during this pandemic, and beyond. Now, you can support local eateries across Penang and Kuala Lumpur by ordering directly from them via phone call, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger. These eateries offer in-house food delivery and takeaways. Search for “Foodie Plus” on App Store.
Download FOODIE+ for free here
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Johor community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!