Tentative Roadblocks In Johor For This MCO 2.0
Apart from monitoring the number of passengers in each vehicle, authorities also advise that no cross-state attempts be made so that they are not compounded and instructed to turn back when they reach the Johor border later.
To avoid being detained, the following is the list of routes for roadblocks in Johor to look out for:
- South Johor Bahru:
- Jalan Pantai/Permas Jaya (Confirmed)
- Jalan Daya Taman Daya (Confirmed)
2. North Johor Bahru:
- Kempas Baru (Infront Tiong Nam) (Confirmed)
- Perling (Infront Petronas) (Confirmed)
- Infront Paradigm Mall JB (Confirmed)
3. Seri Alam:
- Ulu Tiram – Kota Tinggi (Pulada exit/entrance)
Meanwhile, over in the Iskandar Puteri, Kulai and Kluang district, these are the roadblock locations:
4. Iskandar Puteri:
- Jalan PTP (Forest City) (Confirmed)
- Jalan Simpang Arang
5. Kulai (Tolls):
- Senai Utara
- In front of the Sri Lalang Jalan Batu Pahat community hall (Before Tol Ayer Hitam junction, exit/entrance Kluang)
- Simpang Renggam Toll
- Machap Toll
- Jalan Kota Tinggi – Bandar Tenggara
- In front of Kahang hall
While we strongly encourage you guys to stay home, some might need to cross MCO areas for important reasons. So for now, it’s best to always stay home, practice a good sense of hygiene and maintain physical distancing. Take care and stay safe, everyone!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Johor community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!