Every meal won’t be complete without desserts – so does Iftar! Baking may be challenging for some of us, but hey, that’s nothing to worry about! We are always on the lookout for something that can help you relish the joy and excitement of baking in your own way. That’s when we remember Betty Crocker! Lucky you to stumble upon this article because they have something up their selves this Ramadan, especially for you! Come on, let’s see what their NEW mixes are all about.
The New Betty Crocker – Perfect Partner This Ramadan!
Walking along the aisles of a grocery store, you’ll definitely catch an array of Betty Crocker mixes! Being around since 1921 in the US, it has successfully paved its way into everyone’s heart with her passion for cooking. They are known for an extensive range of mixes (pancakes, cakes, brownies, cookies and muffins) designed to help families with quick, easy and delicious creations. No wonder she is called the First Lady of Food! Oh, they now come in NEW packaging as well! So pretty!
As we said, there’s always room for desserts! But baking ain’t easy as it requires many ingredients and takes quite a long time. Not with Betty Crocker though. With just 3 simple steps, you can make indulgent, mouth-wateringly delicious treats for your loved ones this Ramadan!
Actually, we’ve tried making two scrumptious cookies and brownies using the NEW Betty Crocker Mixes too. Take a look!
#1 Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 110g butter
- 1 egg
1. Heat oven to 190°C. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl until soft dough forms.
2. Drop dough 27-30g by rounded teaspoonful 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes until brown. Coll 5 minutes before removing from the sheet and then cool completely.
#2 Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 85ml hot water
- 50ml butter
- 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 9-inch pan with butter.
2. Mix all ingredients until smooth and well blended. Pour into the pan.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool for at least 10 minutes. [Optional: Drizzle with caramel syrup and serve with sliced strawberries.]
That’s it! Easy, right? To make this season even more special, Betty Crocker is rewarding up to RM11,000 TnG credits!
You simply need to:
- Create an extra special dish using any Betty Crocker products.
- Post your creation with the box of Betty Crocker on Facebook or Instagram.
- Tag @bettycrockermalaysia and use hashtag #BettySpecialSnacktime.
10 lucky winners with the most inspired special snacks will win RM500 TnG credits while 30 winners will win RM200 TnG credits each! So, let’s get baking, shall we?
Enjoy A Meaningful Ramadan With Loved Ones
Nothing is more perfect than bonding with your loved ones over snack time, and Betty Crocker is just the perfect partner! It’s easy to bake, delicious for snacking and it makes everyone happy because you know, happy tummy, happy soul! If you are interested in participating in the contest, check out their Facebook and Instagram for some recipe ideas and get your Betty Crocker from Lazada or any supermarkets! Happy Iftar, Foodies!
Now Playing, Catch New Episodes Every Friday At 7PM
Track your parcel: https://trackie.my
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.