- Get awesome Sushi King vouchers through Shopee.
- Up to 42% discounts worth of meal.
- Available at all Sushi King Restaurants.
Sushi lovers assemble! If you’re in love with Japanese cuisines then you will definitely flip at these offers! Sushi King is currently collaborating with Shopee Cari Makan and offer deals that you won’t get anywhere else. Just search “Sushi King” in the Shopee app and you will find these amazing deals.
Affordable And Satisfying Sushi Sets And Meals
With discounts as high as 42%, you will definitely be satisfied with your meal. The deals include other Japanese dishes as well such as ramen and bento. Eat to your heart content. You can purchase multiple vouchers at a given time but it can only one can be redeemed in a single receipt. Here’s what you can get:
- 9 Plates Sushi @ RM30 (original price RM52.20). The offer includes 3 pink plates, 3 red plates, and 3 purple plates sushi.
- Ramen Meal @ RM15 (original price RM26.45). The offer includes 1 Nagoya Spicy Ramen and 1 set of Chicken Gyoza.
- Bento Meal @ RM15 (original price RM23.08). The offer includes 1 tempura, 1 Chicken Nanban Bento, and 1 Miso Soup.
- Sushi Meal @ RM15 (original price RM19.72). The offer includes assorted sushi and Miso Soup.
- Yaki Ika Meal @ RM15 (original price RM18.56). The offer includes 1 Grilled Japanese Flying Squid, 1 rice and 1 Miso Soup.
- Chicken Nanban Meal @ RM10 (original price RM16.00). The offer includes 1 Chicken Nanban Meal and 1 rice combo set.
- Hokke Meal @ RM12 (original price RM16.24). The offer includes 1 Grilled Atka Mackarel, 1 rice, and 1 Miso Soup.
Available At 117 Outlets Around The Nation
Once you have purchased the voucher, take it to your desired outlet and show it to the counter before making your payment. The voucher will only be valid for dine-in at all Sushi King restaurants. It’s selling out fast so you better grab them while they are still available.
Location: All Sushi King restaurants except Sushi King Express, Sushi King Kiosk and Sushi King Deli.
Promotion Period: 8 June 2020 – 31 July 2020
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Johor community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and the latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!